Upskill and reskillWorkforce Development
upskill and reskillWorkforce Development
Creating, maintaining and growing a climate for business success in our community depends on workforce development. A skilled workforce within our community is key to economic expansion, population growth and opportunity. The Chamber offers a number of programs in cooperation with educational institutions, development organizations, and governmental programs and entities.
- Maximize job placement for residents of our region
- Develop our future labor force through partnerships with educational institutions
- Attract new talent to Rio Rancho area
- Retain and skill-up our existing workforce
- Expand career technical education
A successful business needs strong employment
Join the Chamber to gain access to beneficial resources to find the best employees for open positions within your business
Program dedicated to filling jobs and acquiring professional talent.
A critical component of workforce is career technical education that prepares our residents for career paths in a wide range of areas including; trucking, construction, trades, IT/technical, and medical.