“I am involved with the Chamber because I want to support the Chamber members in any way I can. By being Chair of the Ambassador Group I envision my responsibilities to be: Attend every ribbon cutting I can, recruit as many new Ambassadors as I can, and be a positive energetic person when attending any Chamber event.”
- The Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors are endorsing the Sandoval County courthouse bond that will appear on the November 8th general election.
- Under Charlie’s Covers to host New Mexican Children’s Author Nicholas Aragon
- CALL FOR VENDORS FOR FIRST ANNUAL SANDOVAL COUNTY CAR SHOW AND FLEA MARKET
- Registration for the Rio Rancho Police Department’s Citizens’ Police Academy is Now Open
- RRRCC Board Leadership – Michael Den Bleyker