Why are you involved with the Chamber? Simply put, it is for the value added. The programs, the events, the training, the business assistance and most of all the networking. Meeting with other business owners and discussing common challenges has been invaluable to our operation. The Chamber is one of the best investments you can make as a local business owner.
- Board Member of the Month – Todd Mack
- The Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce is accepting applications for its Board of Directors
- Fire and Rescue Badge Pinning Ceremony
- Gabe Pacheco will ride 450 mi during month of Septemberin support of Children’s Cancer Research Fund.
- Lectrosonics Promotes Wes Herron to President and Karl Winkler to Executive VP of Product Design and Distribution