Why are you involved with the Chamber? Simply put, it is for the value added. The programs, the events, the training, the business assistance and most of all the networking. Meeting with other business owners and discussing common challenges has been invaluable to our operation. The Chamber is one of the best investments you can make as a local business owner.
- Rio Rancho Chamber Endorses Bond Proposals for Roads, Public Safety, and Quality of Life
- Board Member of the Month – Jarred McDonald
- Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce Expresses Concerns on Proposed Paid Family and Medical Leave Mandate in New Mexico
- Board Member of the Month – Steven Douglas
- Board Member of the Month – Ryon Bornemeier